[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express Folders

  • From: ronnie.hill@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:32:29 +0100

Hi Ronnie, where did you find them? Are they in the recycle bin? When Outlook Express compacts messages it puts the old folders in the recycle bin. If that's where they are you can restore just as you would any other file from the recycle bin, by choosing restore from the file menu and they will be restored back into Outlook Express.
              Good Luck,
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronnie Hill" <ronnie.hill@xxxxxxxxx>