[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express DBX files.

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:01:46 +0100

Hi Jim,

There's a part of the wizard where you can tell it to search a different
location for the DBX files.  Then you have to use a treeview to point to the
folder where you've stored your backup copy.

I've done this with several versions of MS Outlook and Outlook Express,
under different versions of Windows on different machines and it has always
worked in the past.

Cheers.

Ian