[access-uk] Outlook Express.

  • From: "manumandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:56:54 -0000

I am wondering whether someone can help me:  I've sent in problems on previous
occasions and never received a response,.
My Outlook Express Account has four identities but on mine and only mine, when
I either enter on the sent items folder or even just go to it on the list the
computer goes totally dead:  no Jaws output, no nothing at all and I can't even
turn it off by windows key followed by u twice but have to turn it off with he
button which I know is bad.  I know I don't need to look at sent items
regularly: but it is frustrating me and I cannot understand please can someone
enlighten me as to what the problem might be?

Mandy.

---