[access-uk] Outlook Express

  • From: "Maggie norton" <maggie.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:04:32 +0100

I am frequently having problems with OE.
Sometimes my e-mails will download when I first log on, sometimes, not!
Every time it automatically tries to connect, I get the error message.
Whichever key stroke I use, I can't download any messages!
I have done a "clean up" and "defrag". Some days I have resorted to "system
restore". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!
I make sure no other progs are running, any e-mails are sitting in  my Tiscali
page, but I hate the format, and just wish OE would work properly!
Can anyone help me please?
Maggie