[access-uk] Outlook Express

  • From: "Theresa Hodge" <theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:52:29 -0000

Hi All

I have three identities set up in Outlook Express.  Just now I moved from one
identity to another (ie from my work e-mails to my home e-mails), and
immediately got the sending and receiving dialog box up, with an error message
saying "An unknown error has occurred".  When I closed this and then closed
Outlook Express, the next time I started up Outlook Express all my e-mails in
my Inbox had gone - and I was just left with those that I had received this
morning.

Can anyone shed any light on this problem, and any ideas of where all my Inbox
e-mails have gone?

Theresa Hodge
theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx