[access-uk] Outlook 2007.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 04:04:33 +0100

    Hi All it's thankfully been ages since I had to ask a question but my
settings for Outlook have changed.  I had an email that became stuck in the
outbox and I couldn't move it, delete it or send it as it had started to be
processed but now that it is gone (I don't know quite how I got rid of it) my
settings have changed and I can neither send nor receive from Outlook but as
you can see I can with Outlook Express it is all from the same email address.

I very much want to use Outlook please someone help!
Mandy.

database 4415 (20090910) __________

database 4415 (20090910) __________