[access-uk] Outlook 2007

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 18:23:32 -0000

Hi all, how can I improve Outlook 2007 so that it works better with JAWS 10? Only just upgraded to Office 2007 so haven't had much chance to play with settings. I have to say the ribbons are very nice indeed and JAWS is intuitive in how to use them. Anyway, that's beside the point. All help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx