[access-uk] Outlook 2007

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 18:23:32 -0000

Hi all, how can I improve Outlook 2007 so that it works better with JAWS 10? Only just upgraded to Office 2007 so haven't had much chance to play with settings. I have to say the ribbons are very nice indeed and JAWS is intuitive in how to use them. Anyway, that's beside the point. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266