[access-uk] Re: Out of Office AutoReply:

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:34:23 +0100

Hello George,

Well, it has worked.

I am subscribed to the Window-Eyes list from my work ID and have got the out
of office message switched on. An out of office message from me has not
appeared on that list, along with the associated notes from people telling
me how rude I am for not unsubscribing first.

The steps I took were:
From <tools> call up the Out of Office assistant.
Select the button to say I am out of the office and make an appropriate
change to the text.
Press the button to add a rule.
Press the check box for e-mails from specific ids.
Enter gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx in the edit box.
You then have to select an action.
I <move> the e-mails received to a new folder I have placed on the personal
folders on the exchange server, note, not on my personal folders on the C
drive.

That is it.

If this is something done by our IT guys or a standard feature I don't know.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or : (work)