[access-uk] Other features was: RE: Re: Tvonics Freeview Talking Recorder

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 11:56:02 +0100

Madeline,

I've got a couple of what might seem naive questions that I
need answers for.

1. Once you have recorded onto the hard drive will the box
read the list of programmes to watch

2. I assume that you can also play pre-recorded DVD's on the
box, and if so, will the box read out the contents list on
these DVD's?

Thanks.

Jim Williams