[access-uk] Re: Ot holiday info wanted please

  • From: "Carol Borowski" <carol.borowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:50:54 -0000

Hello Adrian,
You probably know this already, but Action for Blind People has various hotels throughout the country. I've never visited one, so don't know how well they would be set up re wheelchair access. Also, I'm not sure if they provide activities, or are purely hotels. I beleive their rates are very reasonable.
Good luck,
Carol.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>