[access-uk] Re: Ot holiday info wanted please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:29:10 +0100

Hi Ron

I have found a good crews but will leave it for a later
time, I have found a hotel I like on Jersey plus a holiday
home, and no I prefer to have respite so go on holiday
alone, I am limited because of that too, besides, I need to
chill out so I need to go somewhere quiet. Yes it would be a
lot easier to take someone with me but up goes the cost
then. You can't win.

Regards

Adrien