[access-uk] Re: Orientation & Mobility and other independent living training for blind people in England (and other countries represented on this list)

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:08:00 -0000

As interesting as this topic is it's not at all appropriate for this list.
This subject should be addressed on a more general list and not this one
who's primary topic is Adaptive Technology.  I've let this run hoping it
would be short lived and recognising it's usefulness.  However, it's went on
too long now.  Please sense on this thread.  I'll allow a few hours for
people to catchup but after lunchtime today it should be well and finished.

Barry
List Admin