[access-uk] Re: Optic Book 3600

  • From: "Hussein Patwa " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:38:34 +0100

Hi,

I have this scanner but have found the included software is not all that
accessible for screen reader users, mainly due to its very graphical
controls that don't give the screen reader anything to latch on to.  What I
did was just install the latest driver from the PlusTek website, and then
use Abbyy FineReader to create and manage my PDF documents.

Hope this helps.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,