[access-uk] Re: Optacon Question

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:36:28 -0000

There's nothing like the Optacon - I suppose it's not made any more because
people can scan documents and books and read them that way and it is so much
faster but not the same as reading for yourself is it?  I have two very old
ones and very thankful for them I am even though I've gone back to reading
novels in braille.

I had no idea there was an Optacon list.

Mandy.