From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of roger south
Sent: 30 October 2004 21:45
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Opening ISO externsion files

Hi All

I have been given a file with the extension iso. I know this
is an image file but how does one open it please? I have XP
Home.

Roger

Nostalgia just isn't what it used to be.

          ~~Herb Caen~~

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a
message, to

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.