[access-uk] Open University Law Lecture on U-Tube - Human Rights

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:57:44 +0100

Hi
Here is an opportunity to listen to an Open University tutorial with tutor and
students participating.  It is a law lecture on Human rights and the content is
excellent.  I think this is very progressive of the Open University and
facilitates all housebound, disabled who are unable to attend tutorials and the
general public.  Visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klk_F6wyVGM&feature=PlayList&p=576C151239FC1923&index=0&playnext=1

  for tutorial on Human rights given this month.