From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:26 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Only Audio and Drama Response - Copyright Perhaps!!!

A word of warning to all others and thank you all for responding to my
request to join a list.  I received the below from the Moderator/Manager of
that list. I wonder if the secrecy rule below has something to do with
Copyright!

Eleanor,
The list your are requesting to be a member of has a very strict rule!
The list is never stated, mentioned, talked about by members or prospective
members on other lists!
if you were a member previously, you should know this and sorry this will
exclude you from being a member.
Moderator/manager.

Eleanor