[access-uk] Re: Onetel again

  • From: " M Ingleton" <mingleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:11:40 +0100

Hi Mandy
I spoke to onetel late yesterday afternoon because my computer kept
disconnecting from the server, but staying on the internet.
I am on a dial up connection.
I kept getting messages saying, server cannot be foundand the server has
suddenly terminated the connection.

I phoned onetel and explained the problem at last I got them to see sense he
put me on hold and when he finaly came back .
He said although my account appears to be working he has passed it on as a
fault,I told him about the yahoo problem as well at last they are taking
some notice
Margarita