[access-uk] On the subject of Off-topic

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:50:24 +0100

Barry no idea how to get your email address from your headers I'm afraid
- wanted to email and apologise for my etiquette transgression. How do
you do this?

I only just caught on that this was off topic. I graze the list during
small gaps in my work day, often to see if I can help others, and didn't
see a thread or your annoyance at list users, until too late. I only
looked at the top few emails.

I'm sure many people use lists like this in a similar way and don't
intentionally intend to upset the information flow with my irrelevance.

But hoping that this doesn't get me, as you say, 'kicked'.

...Damon  @damonrose on Twitter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.