[access-uk] Re: Omnipage 18?

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:24:20 +0100

George, will this work in Office 2010?

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
George Bell
Sent: 04 August 2011 12:21
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Omnipage 18?

Check out

http://tinyurl.com/3cuc2z8

Direct OCR is a feature which allows a user to directly scan or load
recognized text into a document. OmniPage supports Microsoft Office
2000/XP/2003/2007 and Corel WordPerfect 12/X3. The "Acquire Text" and
"Acquire Text Settings" menu items are created by the Direct OCR add-ins
from OmniPage. These menu items can be found in the "File"
menu in Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003 and WordPerfect 12/X3, and in the
"Add-Ins" menu in Microsoft Office 2007.

the full URL is below, but will undoubtedly wrap.

George.

http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5492/kw/Omnipage%20
and%20Word%202003/session/L3RpbWUvMTMxMjQ1NjU4NC9zaWQvWHE4eipHQWs%3D