[access-uk] Re: Olympus recorders

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:17:05 -0000

Hi Andy, So do they have a tone indexer so I can mark where things are on the machine for instance if someone said to me here is my phone number could I put it on there and find it easy again?

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287