[access-uk] Re: Olympus recorders

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:16:04 -0000

Hi Andy

The RNIB, Hagger Electronics and, I think, Computer Room Services all sell these recorders. They are small devices that allow you to take notes, among other things. There is some speech feedback, and the memory is very good.

The RNIB's online shop contains details and manuals to download if you want to try it as your first port of call, but you will get an Olympus cheaper elsewhere I'm sure.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx