[access-uk] Re: Olympus DS-50 Voice Recorder / MP3 player

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:47:54 -0000

Hi Steve.  The DS30 or mile stone would only be required as a dictation
machine in this case so could almost live with a combined mike and earphone
jack.  The one reason that a dedicated dictation machine would be
advantageous is that it can be used to transcribe notes into text with
Dragon Naturally Speaking.  This is not 100 percent accurate but it can
certainly save time.  The olympus would be better in this respect.

regards

graham