[access-uk] Re: Olympus DS-50 Voice Recorder / MP3 player

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:55:52 -0000

I don't have one of the said devices but I heard a review by Michel Lang.

The only thing I will say that they did not make all the menus speak it
would have been just as easy to make all menus talk I would have thought!!

But I think it's a step in the right direction.

I don't see why blind people should not complain if something is not right
after all you played good money if manufacturers don't get feedback from
their users there will not be any improvements. all the best.
--
Kevin Cussick
E-Mail: kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx