[access-uk] Re: Olympus DM5

Am in France on hols at the moment, I'll try and edit something and put in
to the public dropbox.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
john coley
Sent: 06 August 2010 14:48
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Olympus DM5

The RNIB had said they were going to record a sight village podcast on the
DM5 and put it up for download. So much for RNIB promises. Empty words and a

lot of song and dance coming to nothing.
  It'll be interesting if Tony can do a demo. It'd like to hear how the
microphones compare with the zoom H2 and the Edirol 09-HR.
                    John.