[access-uk] Re: Old chestnut: Wireless keyboard/mouse

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 20:45:02 -0000

Andrew, I confirm what Mark has said. I've used a Logitech cordless keyboard now for a couple of years and have had no problems. The battery life is good and you don't have to be in line of site for the keyboard to work. I don't, of course, use the mouse, but a sighted friend who does assures me that it works perfectly.
On a different note, can I take this opportunity to wish everyone on the list a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Cheers,
Sandra.
This message, and any attachments, have been checked by Mcafee virus scan prior to sending.

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq