[access-uk] Office 2007

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 21:06:29 +0100

Hi List,
Patience has never been my strong point and today bit the bullet and
transferred from xp and 2003 to 7 and 2007, ouch.
Subsequently took me 15 minutes to atttach a file to an e mail and send.
Can anyone please assist with key strokes or an explanation of the logic if
there is any that forms the basis of office 2007 please.
Specifically relating to outlook, word, excel and powerpoint.
I had in preparation read a couple of books by David Bales on windows 7 but
that seems the easy bit, office seems the issue.
I am a dolphin user
Many thanks
Colin