[access-uk] Office 2003 v. 2000?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:01:10 +0100

Hi,
At present, I am using office 2003 professional version and I am really not
happy at all.  Some programmes e.g. spreadsheet  outlook and database are ok
to use, but I cannot get on with the word 2003.

Is it possible to keep the database, outlook,  spreadsheet and uninstall
word 2003 and install only word 2000 from office 2000 CD?
I am using windows xp, jaws 6.2.

Thank you.