[access-uk] Re: Off topic: I'm back!

Hi Jackie, and hope you've seen my reply to your message on vi-gen.  I'd no idea
of the effects of low blood pressure, but do hope your hearing is coming back
now.

I'd have liked to have texted you, but I'm not paid up or equiped for texting
yet.

Apart from texts and phone calls, hope you had plenty of diversion, that is, if
you were up to listening to books or whatever.

Do hope you'll be back on your feet before too long.

All my best for the new year to you and the family.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx