[access-uk] Re: Off topic, Higher rate mobility

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:52:54 -0000

Dave and List,

I phoned DWP at the end of January and was told that someone
would contact me by the first week in March so if they
haven't got in touch by the end of the week I'll be nagging
them again.

However if there are about a million of us who are
registered blind and they have to contact everyone of us to
check if we meet the criteria then it will be impossible for
them to do it by the end of March.

Unless of course, they employ a few blind people to help
them out and get us off Incapacity Benefit?

Jim Williams