From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark Threadgold
Sent: 28 February 2011 11:43
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Off topic, Higher rate mobility

Dave,

I have heard many reports of poor communication about the  DLA increase, so
I rang the helpline.

I was advised that I did not need to complete a new claim form, simply to
send proof of my disability to them in a covering letter.  Registration card
was duly photocopied and the letter sent.  I have not had any confirmation
of receipt, but I did send it registered delivery.

Others have said they were advised they needed to do a new claim in full, so
it appears the advice and communication is inconsistant.

DLA helpline 08457123456.

Cheers,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...