[access-uk] Re: Off Topic Lists killing organisations

I have done so frequently, and have put details in places like whitestick, but people don't often read archives and check things out, and will carry on discussing something that isn't technology related on here and other lists. I'm not against lists, far from it, but do think that we are losing the ability to campaign collectively because people just ask off topic questions on lists, not just this one!

Cheers
Dave