[access-uk] Off Topic Lists killing organisations

Hi,

I am sorry to raise this which does seem off topic for this list, but there are lots of people involved in trying to campaign for things and keep organisations going to try to do this. Fewer and fewer people are joining these organisations. NFB membership has declined from about 2000 to at least 900, and Abapstas needs new members urgently. I hear Avios and RNIB have falling membership too.

General lists like this are good, but could we try to do what I'm not doing right now, and keep them on topic? If we want change, we need people in the right groups so they can get together and campaign. For instance, if you're not happy with RNIB, organisations like Abapstas, Avios, BCAB etc can more effectively get change to happen and frequently have. Please use organisations when you can. Membership fees are usually well worth it!

Cheers
Dave