  From: Ray's Home
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:04 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Off Topic: In Touch

  Congrats Jackie on your In Touch appearance just now.  You came across as
warm, but not gushing over the very good treatment and attention you - and Ian
- got during your hospital stay.

  I'd say go ahead and send a recording to the Grampion Health Authority, and
maybe a letter pointing them to the In Touch site where there will be a summary
soon.

  A heartening tale too maybe for some local audio mags, what with all the bad
news we have to report.

  Cheers,

  From Ray
  I can be contacted off-list at: