[access-uk] Re: OUTLOOK QUESTION

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:19:02 +0100

Carol and Margarita.  Interesting one this, and I do not use Outlook now.
Seemingly this feature of automatic address addition for the address book
has appeared and disappeared over the years.  So if you are interested look
at:

http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at