[access-uk] Re: OUTLOOK QUESTION

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:02:25 +0100

Ray,

This is only so if you have a version which has that option.  Again,
mine hasn't.  This is basically the way I located someone's address and
said so about a week ago.  Yes, it's a bit of a long-winded method but
gets me where I need to be if I have to find someone's address and read
it character by character, as you do with some.

Oh, who'd have such "distress"!  Wonderful when you put it to bed at
night but we love it really!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx