[access-uk] Re: OUTLOOK 2002 V 10

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:58:47 -0000

Peter,

Like you - I've done it all too, more or less anyway, and now am glad I
have moved to Outlook.  I don't use Journal though.

I agree Outlook isn't quite so subsinct when it comes to reading, as was
Outlook Express, but most of the time I can press DEL on the item, once
I'd stopped speech with Ctrl and it will start reading the next item.
This is with Brian Hartgen's scripts, by the way, and Version 5.1 of
JAWS at present.

My coolest feature that you didn't mention was the Goto:  In the
calendar you can go to things like Tuesday, three weeks, today, an
actual date written with slashes, and other things I've tried out which
it accepts.  I couldn't believe, when I first played with it, how many
different things it would accept and take you to that date.

I usually Goto a date before putting in the appointment, because I find
it less fiddley that way, then just Goto today when I'm done.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx