[access-uk] Re: OUTLOOK 2002 V 10

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:41:42 -0800

Hi Carol, after tabbing through all the fields, notes is the one after. This
is the web address.
And Jaws should read. Contact notes. The cursor should be in a text box.
Note: there's no tabbing beyond this field as hitting tab only places an
insert in the text field. But since this is the last of the fields, after
filling all the ones before, simply hit the escape key. You will be prompted
to save or not at that point.

Peter

Peter