[access-uk] OUTLOOK 2002 V 10

I don't know that I saw this though it was sent yesterday;  and I
haven't seen any replies, so here goes again!  Apologies if anyone has
seen it twice, especially if you can't help . . ..

Hi All,

I was just filling in a contact's details and realised I really did want
to start to use the Notes field in Outlook.  Unfortunately, although I
know roughly where it is, it doesn't speak for me using JAWS and I can't
really find it.  Has anyone any tips to get me there, please?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--