[access-uk] Re: OT but... Anyone having problems with plus.net?

Thanks Graham.

Trace

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Graham Page
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:07 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: OT but... Anyone having problems with plus.net?

  you could go to plus net and log in. click on my account, then connection
settings then speed test.

  you could find these links by bringing up the links list in Supernova, doing
a fine command for the words in the links or just tabbing through.

  The speed test is quite accessible and should give you an idea of your speed.

  Cheers

  Graham