[access-uk] Re: OT but... Anyone having problems with plus.net?

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:18:58 +0100

As far as \i know, they haven't upgraded me yet and I can't always get on first go, it'll sometimes take me five or six goes to get online, can be annoying.

This is plus net I'm talking about.

Once had to call them and I was on the phone over an hour and still hadn't got someone to talk with, time after I cracked on I was a new customer and surprisingly [not] I got through to someone mega quick.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>