[access-uk] OT any pop music connoisseur willing to help me out please?

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:41:22 +0100

Can anyone tell me the name of the female singer who sings a song whose
chorus start with these lines: Sorry for blaming you for the things I
couldn't do.
Heard this song this afternoon on one of the video music channel, title and
singer's name on the screen I'm sure but nobody around to read it to me.
Thought the song rather good.
Sorry no prize for the answer except for a virtual kiss if appropriate.
Replies off list of course, and a slap on the wrist for me for infringing
the rules.

Cheers now,

Marie