[access-uk] OT On the tip of my tongue

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 23:09:19 +0100

Hi all.

Really off-topic this one. Please forgive me. Anyway, I've been trying to think of a word all night and cannot get it. I really thin the Dementia must be getting a grip of me.

I have an audio recording of a meeting and wish to type it up. What would the document be called? Not a manuscript as this would refer to a play or a book. Not a script either! Please put me out of my misery folks.

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.