[access-uk] Re: OT... Offensive?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 10:40:41 +0100

Hi Ian Audrey and all.
Too sensitive Perhaps. This was, after all, believe it or not, my first
bingo session. I was aware that perhaps I was being overly sensitive; a few
beers will do that to you, and perhaps this is why I said nothing at the
time. Two fat ladies is worth considering. All in all it was  a fun time.
I'd also never heard all the little sound effects offered by the croud when
particular numbers are called. Like for instance, all on its own, one little
duck, number 2. And the people in the hall go Quack Quack. My first bingo
session and probably not the last.

Peter