[access-uk] ONETEL and JAWS-UK

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:42:24 +0100

I'm sorry to say that the ISP ONETEL is still bouncing
messages from JAWS-UK, yet ARE accepting messages from
ACCESS-UK.

ONETEL did this in the past with Yahoogroups, yet denied
there was any problem when users called.

I'm afraid there is nothing I can do from my end, other than
suggest changing ISPs, or giving them merry whatnot.

The basic error message is shown below should anyone care to
call them.

George.

Final-Recipient: rfc822; amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Avenir-Technologies-Mail-Multiplex;
delivery temporarily
suspended: connect to oasismx.onetel.net.uk[212.67.121.124]:
Connection timed out