[access-uk] Re: OE7

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ray Hassan" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:55:16 -0000

Glad to know the hint about Spy Sweeper and IE 7. I'll try to remember that one.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Carol Pearson

I'm pretty sure I saw in one of the write-ups that IE 7 would be offered to
all customers but that this will be over a six month period, or more.

We're obviously all at the bottom of the list if this is so.  <Smile>