[access-uk] OE7

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:33:06 -0000

I am using XP Home and have not yet been asked to upgrade to OE7. Am I alone in this? If so any ideas why. I'm not too sure I'm really interested in it as it seems to be giving a lot of grief but I'm concerned there may be something wrong with my system if I'm not getting the updates.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.