[access-uk] Re: OE problem Same here

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:55:34 +0100

go to the system tray, and press the application key on the nod32 icon.
get to nod32 system tools cursor right and get to system set up.
ctrl tab to get you to the control centre, and hit the set up button, a page will appear uncheck the use of graphics and uncheck the splash screen, then ok everything.
you got paypal? think £400 should cover it so far, what you reckon steve?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>