[access-uk] Re: OE and the sent messages folder

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:52:13 +0100

...I've just remembered, that this guy is using an Orange email account to send
emails, and his ISP [BTInternet] to receive mail--he's done this because he
didn't want to change his  email address when he moved from Orange to BT. I
can't see it, but wonder if this could be screwing up in OE, in such a way that
a copy of the message isn't saved in the sent folder? -

Andy