[access-uk] Re: OE Address Book

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:26:20 -0000

Hi Sandra

I knew how to do that but always, until this morning, thought it automatically put the person I was writing to into my address book. But it seems only those I'm replying to. It would appear first time posts will have to be done as you describe from no on.

Roger

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>